25 February 2008

Rubber band - Flickr

I've finally mastered Flickr. I've been trying to find a way for my sister-in-law in South Australia to view some of my photos, but other than emailing them to her, wasn't sure how to go about it.

Now that i've got a Flickr account, I'll be uploading some of my photos for her to see.

I've noticed some of the library pictures on Flickr are fun, so he're my first library picture taken at the end of last year. The dog was known to the dog-catcher, so must have escaped from home on prior occasions. He had a great time running through the library.




Looking around Flickr I've noticed there are a lot of arty photos and some really great photos and even photos I would have deleted from my camera if I had taken them.



I love high dynamic range pictures, so I looked up hdr and found this 500 series Shinkansen. When I was in Japan around 9 years ago I was in a suburban train and saw an ad for this train on the wall. I ended up ugrading my cross country ticket so I could ride on it.









No comments: